- Registered on: 13/12/2011
- Last connection: 16/08/2015
- 23:09 content_mgmt Support #234: Prepare and release xDevs.com coding standard
- "Jim Larson's C coding style":http://www.jetcafe.org/jim/c-style.html
"GCC Coding Conventions: C Formatting":https:/...
- 20:38 _dev.xdevs.com Feature #1077: Page style issues for dev.xdevs.com
- Projects page looks ugly in Chrome with increase font size (see 1st screenshot). Same problem does not exist in Firef...
- 21:30 _dev.xdevs.com Feature #673 (Closed): Add Git support
- website engine + redmine
- 01:06 _dev.xdevs.com Bug #661: Problems creating new project
- Wiki and all settings appear to be working ok now. Thanks.
- 18:26 _dev.xdevs.com Bug #666: F5 required to update issues page in project
- F5 required on many pages to update dynamic content.
- 18:13 _dev.xdevs.com Bug #666 (Closed): F5 required to update issues page in project
- Using IE9 on Win7
- 17:01 _dev.xdevs.com Bug #662 (Closed): Graphviz doesn't show on wiki pages
- For example near the top here: http://www.xdevs.com/projects/armcamp/wiki/Mercurial_-_DVCS_%28Decentralized_Version_C...
- 16:38 _dev.xdevs.com Bug #661 (Closed): Problems creating new project
- I created a new project but only got assigned as reporter, and not manager, so I can't make changes to the project.
- 22:43 ARM-camp Feature #230 (Closed): Add mercurial DVCS intro to wiki
- 22:03 ARM-camp Feature #230 (Resolved): Add mercurial DVCS intro to wiki
Also available in: Atom