External KX Project tracker
- 3458A footprint, 2U 19" rackmount chassis with front-panel. Aluminum or steel frame, aluminum front panel.
- Noritake 256x64 dot-matrix graphics VFD
- LTZ1000A isothermal voltage reference (maybe two), target - 1ppm/year max
- Integrating multislope ADC in CPLD + LTC2442 ADC for residual charge measurement.
- 8 1/2 resolution (will see about accuracy)
- LTC2756 DAC
- Front and rear therminals (6 wire)
- DC Voltage measurement: 2mV, 20mV, 200mV, 2V, 20V, 200VDC ranges.
- DC Voltage source: 2mV, 20mV, 200mV, 2V, 20V ranges.
- DC Current measurement: 20uA, 200uA, 2mA, 20mA, 200mA.
- DC Current source: 20uA, 200uA, 2mA, 20mA, 200mA.
- 2W ohms, 200, 2k, 20k, 200k, 2M, 20M, 200M, 2G ranges
- 4W ohms, 2, 20, 200, 2k, 20k, 200k, 2M, 20M, 200M ranges
- 6W ohms, 2, 20, 200, 2k, 20k, 200k, 2M, 20M ranges
- Temperature measurements: RTD, -200°C to +1000°C, Thermocouples T,K -200°C to +1000°C
- Simple AC measurement features, up to 400VAC (prolly base on AD637JR as TRMS converter)
- PASS/FAIL Function
- Ratio measurement function
- Configurable buzzer
- Digital inputs/outputs (8bit + 8bit)
- Digital side: NXP Cortex MCU, ALTERA FPGA.
- USB, RS232, Bluetooth interfaces. Maybe Ethernet, but that's for sure last-last option.
- 100W linear power supply (25W display, 30W analog stuff, 25-30W heaters, 15W for anything else)
- 4-layer PCBs
- Extensive internal monitoring (temperature sensors, voltage sensors)
- Maybe battery option for voltage references (to keep them hot at least 24-48 hours during transportation for example)
- Software support - LabView on host PC.
- Low-noise mode (noisy devices switched off, remote controls only?)
Wanted software/firmware developers for this hobby project :)
Limited hardware samples might be possible.
Public coverage: EEVBlog forum
LTZ1000 1ppm/°C Voltage reference module for sale
-One unit available- . All gone.