From 09/03/2014 to 11/01/2014
- 05:37 PM Support #1162: Memory for A20
- tin wrote:
> What you mean?
> You have firmware for K2000?
No, I do not have the firmware A20 sorry, I have...
- 08:26 AM Support #1162: Memory for A20
- What you mean?
You have firmware for K2000?
- 03:39 PM Support #1162 (Closed): Memory for A20
- Hi, A20 corresponds to the firmware memory U156 or U157.
- 05:39 PM Revision 5:74d67668d575 (kei2000): Added calibration document
- 05:32 PM Revision 4:85c90ebe586b (kei2000): Added firmware, added 27C020 EEPROM datasheet
- 05:16 PM Revision 3:dc992df10433 (kei2000): added more photos, added multisim design
- 08:56 AM Revision 2:a9aeea8a1b87 (kei2000): Added big photos
- 02:17 AM Revision 1:96f652adeca2 (kei2000): Added photos and firmware A02
- 02:08 AM Rework #1159: Clean board and restore damaged traces from leaked electrolyte
- Replaced caps and +15V -15V regs
100.2, 201.1, 201.2, 300.1, 301.2, 303.2 errors fixed.
- 11:35 PM Support #1160 (Closed): Backup EEPROM with programm memory A02
- Firmware read from U157 ODD (2000-803-A02)
Firmware read from U156 EVEN (2000-804-A02)
- 12:13 PM Rework #1159 (Closed): Clean board and restore damaged traces from leaked electrolyte
- Replace C146 (2200uF 16V), C131, C148 (1000uF 50V)
Clean board from electrolyte
Repair corroded traces
- 12:12 PM Revision 0:750fa8b1adb1 (kei2000): Added service manual and schematics from bbs.38hot.net ID #874
- 11:31 AM Feature #1158 (Closed): Broken K2000 unit received, need repairs
- Unit powers on.
|100.2|SIGNAL NOISY|Primary checks should be the r...
Also available in: Atom