SPI Decode support library
mingw32-g++ -Wextra -Wall -Os -Wno-unused -shared -o SPI.dll SPI.cpp
- Copy to c:\Programm files(x86)\TLA 700\Supports\SPI
- Important to keep all filenames and folder name in Supports same
- Start TLA Application. Tested with 6.1.127 version running on remote controlled TLA714 (5.1 server app) + TLA7AA4 (5.8 module ver)
- Go Setup Window
- File>Load Support Package...
- Select SPI
- It loads default system, with SPI_SEL A0, SPI_MISO A0, SPI_SCK A0, SPI_MOSI A0. Group name and signal names are important!
- Order of signals in group is important! Correct is - SPI_SEL,SPI_MISO,SPI_SCK,SPI_MOSI and name of group SPI
- Set trigger and proper capture settings
- Capture signal
- Add column SPI Traffic if it's not already there in Listing.
- Enjoy decoded packets view in Listing.
- Disassembly settings - Hardware - lowest level (all packets, start/stops), Subroutine highest level (only data)