I2C decode support library
03/15/2014 (over 5 years late)
mingw32-g++ -Wextra -Wall -Os -Wno-unused -shared -o I2C.dll I2C.cpp
- Copy to c:\Programm files(x86)\TLA 700\Supports\I2C
- Important to keep all filenames and folder name in Supports same
- Start TLA Application. Tested with 6.1.127 version running on remote controlled TLA714 (5.1 server app) + TLA7AA4 (5.8 module ver)
- Go Setup Window
- File>Load Support Package...
- Select I2C
- It loads default system, with I2C_SCL on A0 and I2C_SDA A0. Group name and signal names are important!
- Set trigger and proper capture settings
- Capture signal
- Add column I2C Traffic if it's not already there in Listing.
- Enjoy decoded packets view in Listing.
- Disassembly settings - Hardware - lowest level (all packets, start/stops), Subroutine highest level (only data)
No data to display