Fluke 51 52 53 54 II series thermometer autopsy
Fluke 50 Series II represents a significant advance in thermocouple type thermometers. Following in the footsteps of the successful original 50 series, the new 50 Series II thermometers offer break-through technology. This advancement yields unmatched "laboratory grade" accuracy (0.05% + 0.3° C) inside a rugged handheld test tool.
- Laboratory grade accuracy (0.05% + 0.3° C)
- Large dual-value display with backlight
- Miminum, Maximum and average value with time stamp
- T1-T2 Differential mode (only for 52 & 54)
- Electronic Offset for error compensation
- J, K, T, & E-type thermocouples (R,S,N, for 53/54)
- °C, °F, or Kelvin (K) readout
- Sleep mode for up to 1000 hour battery life
- Easy battery replacement without breaking your calibration seal
Included files are high-resolution images of this meter autopsy
Eearly revisions use Texas Instruments MSP430P337I OTP uC.
Later - customly marked Texas Instruments chip (remarked?)